广告
Both Sides Now_健听女孩_影评 - 比兔TV

健听女孩

评分:
0.0 很差

原名:CODA又名:乐动心旋律(台) / 贝利叶一家 美国版 / 心之旋律 / 终曲 / Children of Deaf Adults

分类:剧情 / 音乐 /  美国   2021 

简介: 故事聚焦一个聋哑家庭中唯一有听觉的高中女孩鲁比,她每天都要帮助父母和哥哥操持渔业

更新时间:2021-11-30

健听女孩影评:Both Sides Now


Rows and flows of angel hair and ice cream castles in the air
像是天使的秀发、像是用冰淇淋在空中堆成的城堡
And feather canyons everywhere, i've looked at cloud that way.
还有羽毛般的峡谷…我曾经是那样看云的。
But now they only block the sun, they rain and snow on everyone.
但现在我只看到乌云遮住了阳光,降下了雨雪,
So many things i would have done but clouds got in my way.
我原有那么多梦想可以实现,但云朵挡住了路。

I've looked at clouds from both sides now,
我看过了云朵的两面,
From up and down, and still somehow
从上从下,然而
It's cloud illusions i recall.
我想这只是云的幻影,
I really don't know clouds at all.
我其实一点都不懂云。

Moons and Junes and Ferris wheels, the dizzy dancing way you feel
像明月、像六月、像摩天轮,像狂舞后的晕眩感觉,
As every fairy tale comes real; i've looked at love that way.
所有童话故事都会成真,我曾经那样看待爱情。
But now it's just another show. you leave 'em laughing when you go
但现在那只是一场戏,你在他们的笑声中下台一鞠躬。
And if you care, don't let them know, don't give yourself away.
如果你在意,别让他们知道,别吐露你真正的感受。

I've looked at love from both sides now,
我从两面看过了爱情,
From give and take, and still somehow
从付出与得到,然而
It's love's illusions i recall.
我想那只是爱情的幻象,
I really don't know love at all.
我其实一点都不了解爱情。

Tears and fears and feeling proud to say "i love you" right out loud,
带著泪水与恐惧,骄傲地大声说出“我爱你”
Dreams and schemes and circus crowds, i've looked at life that way.
梦想、计画、与马戏团的人潮,我曾那样看待生活。
But now old friends are acting strange, they shake their heads, they say I've changed.
但现在老朋友表现地很别扭,他们摇著头,说我变了。
Something's lost but something's gained in living every day.
有失必有得,日常生活就是这样。

I've looked at life from both sides now,
我看过了人生的两面,
From win and lose, and still somehow
从胜利与失败,然而
It's life's illusions i recall.
我想这只是人生的假象,
I really don't know life at all.
我其实一点都不了解人生。(翻译:Lizzy)


健听女孩的相关影评

健听女孩
Amélie • 桥梁

下载电影就来比兔TV,本站资源均为网络免费资源搜索机器人自动搜索的结果,本站只提供最新电影下载,并不存放任何资源。
所有视频版权归原权利人,将于24小时内删除!我们强烈建议所有影视爱好者购买正版音像制品!

Copyright © 2025 比兔TV